How to reduce creatinine level in blood naturally
Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine phosphate in muscle, and is usually produced at a fairly constant rate by the body (depending on muscle mass). Creatinine itself is an important biomolecule because it is a major by-product of energy usage in muscle, via a biological system involving creatine, phosphocreatine and adenosine triphosphate. Creatine is primarily synthesized in the liver from the methylation of glycocyamine, synthesized in the kidney from the amino acids by S- adenosyl methionine. It is then transported through blood to the other organs, muscle, and brain where, through phosphorylation, it becomes the high energy compound phosphocreatine. During the reaction creatine, catalyzed by creatine kinase, spontaneous conversion to creatinine may occur.
Creatinine is chiefly filtered out of the blood by the Kidneys. If the filtering of the kidney is deficient, creatinine blood levels rise. Therefore, creatinine levels in blood and urine may be used to calculate the creatinine clearance.
Creatinine level measurement: GFR
A more precise measure of the kidney function can be estimated by calculating how much creatinine is cleared from the body by the kidneys. This is referred to as creatinine clearance and it estimates the rate of filtration by kidneys (glomerular filtration rate, or GFR). The doctor can calculate Blood creatinine by taking blood from a person’s veins. Normal levels of creatinine in the blood are approximately 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams (mg) per deciliter (dL) in adult males and 0.5 to 1.1 milligrams per deciliter in adult females.
Ayurveda is ancient healthcare system of India. There are certain herbs which have been found to be very useful in reducing the levels of toxins from the blood. Planet Ayurveda is an ayurvedic organization based in india and Dr. Vikram Chauhan , who is MD in Ayurvedic medicine has developed certain herbal combinations to help kidney patients.
Creatinine level can be reduced in blood naturally by 4 natural supplements of Planet Ayurveda. These four natural products are combined under one pack called revive kidneys pack. All these 4 products go under quality analysis test and are pure. These supplements can be used if creatinine in blood rises. The level of cratinine is controlled by following mentioned remedies:
BUY REVIVE KIDNEYS PACKAGE
|Rencure Formula||Varunadi Vati||Punarnava Mandur||MutraKrichAntak Churna|
|1 Bottle||2 Bottles||2 Bottles||1 Jar|
|Total price = $ 164.65|
|1 Month Supply = $ 131.75|
|2 Months Supply = $ 240.00|
|No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!|
|Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 teaspoonful twice daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it un till the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make fresh every time.|
|Rencure Formula||2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.|
|Varunadi Vati||2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.|
|Punarnava Mandur||2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.|
1. Rencure Formula
Rencure Formula comprises of few herbs namely: Punarnava, Varun, gokshur, Kaasni, Palaash. All these herbs work together for reducing creatine level by :
• Rencure is a very potent diuretic herb that helps get rid of excess body fluids. and at the same time prevent the formation of urinary stones and helps those suffering from chronic renal failure with high urine creatinine levels, high urinary albumin, and urinary protein. Patients using rencure had an increase in serum creatine and a lowering of urine creatinine thus having a very good improvement in kidney function.
• It serves as Laxative and detoxifier.
• It has hepatoprotective effect.
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna
Mutrakrichantak Churna comprises of few herbs called: Varun, punarnava, gokshur, kaasni, bhumi amla, shirish, shigru, apamarg. All these herbs when put together reduces the blood creatinine level naturally by:
• This serves as tonic when all these herbs are taken in right proportions.
• Increases functioning of kidneys
• Source of vitamin A
• Nourishes and detoxifies the kidney
• Useful in digestive system disorders
3. Varunadi vati
Varunadi Vati comprises of few herbs called: 3 leaved caper, boerrhavia diffusa, tribulus terrestris, commiphora mukul. These herbs are put together to give effects:
• Reduce Flatulence
• Kidney disinfectant
• Anti oxidant
• Strength enhancing effect on kidneys to work more efficiently
4. Punarnava Mandoor
Punarnava mandoor is a compound composed of : Punarnava herb. The other name for punarnava is hogweed. Punarnava shows following effects and enhance the functioning of kidneys. Thus helps in reducing creatinine level in blood naturally.
• Reduces infections of UTI
• Acts as diuretic
• The flavonoid arbinofuranoside, present in the herb, lowers creatinine level
• Lowers swelling due to raised level of creatinine.
• Punarnava assists in detoxifying the kidneys and help in excreting the excess fluid.
• Promotes elimination of toxins
• Serves as kidney tonic
• Repairs the nephrons present in the kidneys.
• Reduces excess kapha in the body.
You may also like – Is it possible Avoid dialysis ?
VIDEO– How to Reduce Creatinine and Urea Levels Naturally- Mutrakrichantak Churna
Article Source : Planet Ayurveda
Article Author : Dr. Vikram Chauhan MD ( Ayurveda – CEO & Founder )