The Kidneys are two bean- shaped organs, located in the back of your upper abdomen on either side of your spine. They cleanse the blood of waste products by producing urine and they also balance essential elements, such as sodium and potassium. Healthy kidneys clean your blood by removing excess fluid, minerals and wastes. Kidneys make hormones that keep our bones strong .But if kidneys get damaged, they don’t work properly. Because of this blood pressure may rise and body may retain excess fluid and not make enough RBC’s. This is called kidney failure.
Kidney failure is also known as renal failure and is a condition in which the kidneys fail to filter waste products from the blood. It is mainly determined by a decrease in glomerular filtration rate (rate at which blood is filtered in the glomeruli of the kidney). This is detected by a decrease in or absence of urine production. In kidney failure, there may be problems with increased fluid in the body, increased acid levels, and decreased levels of calcium.
- Acute Kidney Failure: It is a rapidly progressive loss of renal function. In this urine production decreases to less than 400 ml per day in adults.
- Chronic kidney failure: It can develop slowly and initially show few symptoms. It can be the long term consequence of irreversible acute disease.
- Acute-on-chronic renal failure: Acute kidney injuries can be present on the top of chronic kidney disease, a condition called acute –on-chronic renal failure.
Symptoms may vary from person to person. Symptoms may include
High levels of urea in the blood results in:
• Vomiting which may lead to dehydration
• Weight loss
• Blood in the urine
• More frequent urination
A build up of phosphates in the blood that diseased kidneys cannot filter out may cause:
• Bone damage
• Muscle cramps
Swelling of the legs, ankles, feet, face or hands.
hortness of breath due to extra fluid on the lungs.
Difficult in concentration and memory problems.
Appetite loss and excessive protein in the blood.
CAUSES OF KIDNEY FAILURE:
- Hypertension and diabetes are the main long lasting diseases which are responsible for the kidney failure.
- Rapid and unexpected serious drop in blood flow to the kidneys.
- There are greater chances of getting acute kidney failure in older adult age.
- Multiple myeloma, inflammation of the glomeruli and other kidney diseases may also leads to kidney failure.
- Genetic factors also contribute in non diabetic renal failure cases.
Kidney transplant and dialysis are only option in modern science but both are costly and painful also. It is always recommended to opt for herbs to improve kidney functions naturally.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL REMEDIES:
Leading cause of kidney failure are diseases like diabetes and blood pressure. The herbal remedies offered by us are free from any chemicals and contains only natural ingredients. It does not cause any side effects. These are the best products for kidney care and useful to lower down increased urea. It is also an excellent alternative to avoid dialysis.
The herbs like Punarnava, Varuna, Tribulas, Shigru etc. are helpful to lower down swelling, reduce volume of accumulated. Our Product Mutrakrichantak contains all these herbs. The kidney failure responds within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal supplement in the dosage of 1-2 teaspoonful twice daily. The rencure formula is a capsule based formulation containing herbal extracts of herbs like punarnava and other useful herbs in kidney failure. The punarnava mandur and varunadi vati are wonderful supplements useful in kidney problems in the dosage.
Revive Kidneys Pack
Reduce Creatinine level and Avoid Dialysis – Real Testimonial Video
DOSAGE OF REVIVE KIDNEY’S PACK:
• Mutrakrichantak Churna– 1 teaspoonful twice daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it until the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make it fresh every time.
• Rencure formula– 2 capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
• Punanava Mandur– 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
• Varunadi Vati– 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
WHY ONE SHOULD CHOOSE FOR PLANET AYURVEDA HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS:
- Products in planet Ayurveda is manufactured from the extract of herb which is natural and effective in treating the disease.
- We genuinely want that our capsules benefits to our customers and they also recommend it to others.
- It consist natural form of herb.
- There is no harmful chemical based substance present in the medicine.
- Planet Ayurveda is the most recommended and faithful Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing firm in India.