Mutrakrichantak churna is a unique herbal mixture proved helpful in kidney failure and other kidney ailments. It is a wonderful and effective kidney failure herbal remedy which help to avoid dialysis. Mutrakrichantak churn is a natural supplement and is prepared from various herbs that effectively rejuvenate damaged nephrons, dead cells and tissues of kidneys.
Mutrakrichantak churna includes herbs like Varun, Punarnava, Gokshur, Kaasni, Shirish, Bhumi Amla, Shigru, Apamarg, Rakt Chandan, Palash and Trin Panchmool. All these herbs effectively curbs various kidney problems including kidney failure. The main advantage is that there are no side effects of this natural supplement. Mutrakrichantak churn balances the Vata, Kapha and Pitta hence it protects the kidneys from further damage and also helps to avoid dialysis.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR ROLE
1. Varun – Crataeva nurvala
It is an excellent herb in kidney failure. It is commonly known as ‘Caper’ and has been used in Ayurveda to take care of urinary tract infections since ancient times. It helps to break down kidney stones, in relieving excess fluid accumulation and swelling due to kidney failure and other kidney ailments.
2. Punanrnava – Boerhaavia Diffusa
It is commonly known as ‘hogweed’ and is widely used as herbal diuretic. It helps to relieve painful micturition and helps the body to remove excess accumulated water from the body because of kidney failure.
3. Gokshur – Tribulus terrestris
It is known for its diuretic property and hence it acts as herbal tonic for genito-urinary system. It is popularly used to enhance the stamina, boost the sperm count and sexual vigor. It helps in clearing the blockages in the urinary tract and strengthens and rejuvenates the damaged kidney cells hence helps in avoiding dialysis.
4. Kaasni – Cichorium intybus
It is also known as ‘Chicory’. It strengthens the kidneys. Kaasni is useful herb in acute and chronic kidney failure. It is used in nephritis, nephritic syndrome and other conditions which cause the kidney failure.
5. Shirish – Albizzia lebbeck
It is an anti-inflammatory herb. It reduces the kidney inflammation and flushes out the accumulated toxins from the body.
6. Bhumi Amla – Phyllanthus niruri
It is a diuretic. It is traditionally used in kidney stones and urinary discharge. It is an excellent herbal remedy for urinary calculi.
7. Shigru – Moringa oleiferareduces
Is indicated in kidney swelling, inflammation and improves the blood circulation in the kidney. It also boosts the immune system.
8. Apamarg – Achyranthes aspera
It is an erect and stiff annual herb that contains a high proportion of potash. A decoction of plant is beneficial in renal dropsy as it increases the secretion and discharge of urine.
9. Rakt chandan – Pterocarpus santalinus
It is a wonderful herbal remedy for kidney failure. It is urinary alkaliser, cooling agent and natural diuretic that helps in reviving kidneys.
10. Palash – Butea monosperma
These are beautiful red flowers which are useful to take care of kidney problems. It relieves painful micturition and acts as a urinary alkaliser. It is a powerful herbal remedy to prevent kidney failure.
11. Trin panch mool
It is made of roots of five types of grasses. It removes toxins out from the body as counted as very good mutrala herbs in Ayurveda. It is used in painful urination and burning urination. It also cleanses urinary bladder.
INDICATION OF MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
- Mutrakrichantak churna has various kidney rejuvenating herbs that effectively deal with kidney stones, urinary tract infections, high uric acid and high urea-creatinine level.
- It is an amazing ayurvedic churna helpful in acute and chronic kidney failure. Regular consumption of this herb can help to avoid dialysis as a result of kidney failure.
- Mutrakrichantak churna is a diuretic which supplies anti-oxidants and nutrients to the kidneys and hence helps in rejuvenating the filtering function of kidneys.
- It is useful in kidney failure due to various reasons such as water retention, nephrotic syndrome, renal stones, blood pressure, nephritis and other reasons as this herbal churna is advised in the side effects caused by various ailments and hence prevents kidney failure.
- People with high creatinine level, increased urea level and people who are undergoing dialysis can also use these churna for normalizing the levels and avoid dialysis.
- The main cause of kidney failure is diabetes. This herbal churna is useful in controlling the blood sugar levels in the body and improves the performance of the kidneys. Diabetic patients can use this ayurvedic churna to prevent kidney failure and avoid dialysis.
- This herbal churna is useful in urethral strictes, diabetic nephropathy, uteric stone, painful micturition, nausea, vomiting, skin disorders, allergies, digestive disorders and upper respiratory tract infections.
Chronic Kidney Disease is a basically the loss of kidney function gradually. Since kidney is the one of the most part of the human body, any kind of problem with the kidney function disrupts the body as a whole. It performs various function that are important for the functioning the body.
Let’s quickly look at some of the functions of kidney:
- It removes solid and liquid waste from the body.
- It helps in controlling the blood pressure.
- Kidney also helps in producing vital red blood cells.
- Kidney produces Vitamin D that is helpful in keeping the bones strong and healthy.
Symptoms of kidney failure are:
It is seen that kidney failure symptoms develops over the time if the deterioration is taking place in a slow pace while on the other case, many symptoms will be visible.
- Feeling fatigue and some kind of weakness
- High blood pressure which at time uncontrollable
- Shortness of breath at times
- Sleeping problems
- Appetite loss
- Persistent itching
It is advisable not to take these symptoms lightly for if these symptoms are ignored for a longer time it can lead to major problems.
Let’s look at the stages of kidney failure:
Before going through the stages of kidney failure let’s understand GFR. GFR is glomerular filtration rate. It works as an indicator for the detecting as of how properly does your kidney works. It is the number used to find out to know person’s stage of kidney disease.
There are five stages in which the kidney failure is determined:
- Stage 1: When the kidney damage is at preliminary stage, the GFR is more than 90 and above. GFR at 90 and above is considered normal but there are chances that one might at the risk of developing CKD if in their family history someone is affected with diabetes or blood pressure.
- Stage 2: When your GFR rate 89 or below it, it is an indication that your kidney functions have started declining and a progression of CKD.
- Stage 3: When the moderate rate of GFR is reduced from 59 to 30, then the problem related to bone or anemia are common.
- Stage 4: Severe reduction of GFR like at the point 29 to 15 is the indication that kidney failure is on the path of reaching the extreme stage. At this stage, where the doctors usually recommend dialysis.
- Stage 5: GFR rate is less than 15; it is condition where kidney becomes inefficient in supporting the life system. In most of the case, kidney transplant is the recommended option.
Though it is often considered that kidney transplant or dialysis is only the preferred option for kidney failure but one can avoid kidney transplant or dialysis without any apprehensions if they are opting for Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment is considered the best treatment of kidney failure. There are many such cases where the patient being in extreme stage of kidney failure has got its normal life back by taking Ayurvedic treatment.
Planet Ayurveda is an herbal manufacturing company that is providing Revive Kidneys Pack. It is the package of all the effective herbs that have been proven to be very useful in the treatment of kidney failure and also helps to improve kidney functions.
REVIVE KIDNEYS PACK
|Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 teaspoonful twice daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it until the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make fresh every time.|
|Rencure Formula||2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.|
|Varunadi Vati||2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.|
|Punarnava Mandur||2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.|
Planet Ayurveda, Revives Kidney Pack is a specialized package to treat ‘chronic kidney failure’. It controls urea and creatinine level. The herbs are excellent to revive kidney functions, reduces the swelling and volume of accumulated fluid’.
Planet Ayurveda, Revives Kidney Pack is a pure herbal combinations. The package contains 4 different products.
Rencure formula capsules: It removes toxins and accumulated fluid from the body, maintain urea and creatinine level, clears obstruction in kidney and acts as anti-infective.
Mutrakrichintak Churna: A wonderful herbal product to treat chronic kidney failure. Effectively works on kidney stones, urinary tract infections, uric acids. The churna is composed of 8 different highly effective herbs and Shirish, one of them is the best anti-allergic herbs, described in Ayurveda.
Varunadi Vati: It is a powerful weapon to treat renal stones, effectively maintain urea and creatinine level and helps in preventing surgery.
Punarnava Mandur: it is an effective solution to clear toxin from body, reduces urea/creatinine level and ascites due to kidney failure. These are natural diuretic tablets.
Planet Ayurveda, Revives Kidney Pack is a natural herbal product and no chemicals are added to the package. It does not cause any side effects.
Chronic liver failure, anti-infective, diuretic, urinary tract infections
Dosages and Quantity
Cap. Rencure formula (500 mg): 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals.
Net Content: 60 Capsules
Mutrakrichintak Churna: 2 teaspoonful after meal with water or ice tea or fresh juice
Net Content: 200 g
Varunadi Vati: 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily after meal
Net Content: 120 tablets
Punarnava Mandur: 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily after meal
Net Content: 120 tablets