Kidney failure condition can be revived back in many cases and kidneys can be made functional to an extent that dialysis can be avoided with the help of Planet Ayurveda’s herbal remedies for kidney failure. The herbal remedies are prepared from natural herbs. These herbal remedies are safe to use in advanced stage kidney failure condition as these herbal remedies go under quality analysis test. The herbal remedies are pure natural supplements. The herbal remedies are 100% vegetarian and have no side effects.
The combination of various Ayurvedic herbs help to reduce the urea and creatinine level. The advanced stages patients are usually on Dialysis already. The dialysis is started when the creatinine , urea and potassium levels have gone beyond certain limit. In This condition, the advanced stages combination of herbs is useful and can be given along with the ongoing Dialysis. It helps to reduce the frequency of Dialysis and even avoid dialysis in some cases.
What is advanced stage kidney failure ?
Advanced stage kidney disease or End stage kidney failure (ESRD) is when the kidneys are no longer able to work at a level needed for day-to-day life. The most common causes of ESRD in the U.S. are diabetes and high blood pressure. These conditions can affect your kidneys. ESRD almost always comes after chronic kidney disease. The kidneys may slowly stop working over 10 – 20 years before end-stage disease results.
What are the symptoms of advanced stage kidney failure ?
Symptoms may include :
• General ill feeling and fatigue
• Itching and dry skin
• Weight loss without trying
• Loss of appetite
• Nausea and vomiting
• Abnormally dark or light skin
• Nail changes
• Bone pain
• Drowsiness and confusion
• Problems concentrating or thinking
• Numbness in the hands, feet, or other areas
• Breath odor
• Easy bruising, nosebleeds, or blood in the stool
• Excessive thirst
• Frequent hiccups
• Low level of sexual interest and impotence
• Menstrual periods stop (amenorrhea)
• Sleep problems
• Swelling of the feet and hands
How is Advanced stage kidney failure different from chronic kidney disease ?
Chronic kidney disease when there is permanent damage to your kidneys. Your kidneys may still work well enough for you to live, even if they have some damage.
If your kidneys keep getting worse, CKD can lead to advanced stage kidney failure. This is when the kidneys do not work well enough for you to live. If this happens, you will need dialysis or a kidney transplant to live.
What are the causes of Advanced stage kidney failure ?
• Chronic kidney disease
• Major blood loss
• Major injury or trauma to kidneys
• High blood pressure
How is advanced stage kidney failure diagnosed ?
Commonly Ordered Blood Tests – including complete blood count; calcium, phosphorus, and parathyroid hormone; and potassium levels.
Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) and Creatinine – to see whether kidneys are working properly. If they are not filtering the blood properly, the blood will contain excess amounts of creatinine and urea. Creatinine is a byproduct of muscle function, while urea is a waste product of protein metabolism.
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate – a measurement of how well the kidneys are processing wastes. Your doctor can calculate the GFR based on gender, age, body size, and blood creatinine level.
Blood Electrolytes – The concentration of sodium, chloride, calcium, and potassium in the blood will be abnormal. Potassium, in particular, can quickly rise to dangerous levels.
Urine Tests – To see if the kidneys are working properly. If they are not working properly, your urine will contain protein. You may be asked to collect urine in a special container over a 24-hour period. This test will also show whether your kidneys are clearing creatinine at a normal rate. The amount of urine you produce is also significant. If your kidneys are failing-or starting to fail-you may produce little or no urine.
Renal Imaging – The use of ultrasound,magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or computed tomography (CT scan) to take pictures of the kidneys. These pictures will show whether urine flow is blocked or whether there is a change in the size of the kidneys.
Kidney Biopsy – A small piece of kidney may be surgically removed and sent to a laboratory in order to try to ascertain the cause of kidney failure.
What is the Ayurvedic treatment of Advanced stage kidney failure ?
Advanced stage kidney failure ( ESRD ) condition can be reversed to an extent that dialysis can be avoided. There are seven herbal remedies for advanced stage kidney failure treatment namely: Rencure Formula, Mutrakrichantak Churna, Punarnava Mandur, Varunadi Vati, Phyllanthus niruri capsule, Indian Echinacea Capsule, Revandchini Churna. These herbal remedies are used safe to use and made from good quality raw material. There are no added preservatives in all these herbal remedies.
1. Punarnava Mandoor : The punarnava is 2 – 3 feet long and is green leafy herb. This herb bears flowers in the rainy season mainly. Punarnava is also called hogweed. Punarnava has many medical indications. This is used improving the condition of kidneys and helps avoid dialysis.
2. Varunadi vati : Varunadi vati is a natural combination of few herbs namely: 3 leaved caper, Boerrhavia diffusa, Tribulus terrestris, Commiphora mukul which help in avoiding dialysis. The ratio of these herbs is 1:1:1:1 in the medical compound to avoid dialysis naturally.
3. Rencure formula : Rencure is made up of few herbs called: Punarnava, Varun, gokshur, Kaasni, Palaash.
4. Mutrakrichantak churna : Mutrakrichantak churna is comprised of herbs: varun, punarnava, gokshur, kaasni, bhumi amla, shirish, shigru, apamarg
5. Phyllanthus niruri capsule : This herbal remedy is made from bhumi amla extract.
6. Indian Echinacea Capsule : This natural supplement is made from Indian Echinacea extract.
7. Revandchini Churna : This herbal remedy is prepared from revandchini’s root powder.
Dosage / How to take these Ayurvedic medicines
1. Rencure Formula – 2 capsules twice daily.
Two bottles (120 Capsules)
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna – Make decoction by boiling 1 teaspoonful of this powder in 400 ml water and boil untill it remains 50 ml, consume once daily to twice daily.
One Pack (200gms)
3. Punarnava Mandur – 2 tablets twice daily x 1 month
Two Bottles (240 Tablets)
4. Varunadi Vati – 2 tablets twice daily x 1 month
Two Bottles (120 Capsules)
5. Phyllanthus niruri capsule – 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
One Bottle (60 Capsules)
6. Indian Echinacea Capsule – 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
One Bottle (60 Capsules)
7. Revandchini [ Rheum emodi powder ] – 1 teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
Two Jars (100gms Each)
Total 437.70 $
20% OFF & FREE SHIPPING
US $ 350 for 1 month Supply
NOTE : All of these should be consumed about 1/2 an hour after meals. All can be consumed together. All these are herbal remedies witout any contraindications and can be used along with ongoing dialysis or other allopathic drugs.
How these seven herbal remedies help in restoring kidney functions ?
The seven herbal remedies work as :
• Helps in kidney problems
• Act as diuretic
• Helps in urinary tract infections
• Helps in liver infections
• Anti inflammatory in nature
• Antibiotic effects on the body
• Pain reducing agent
• Increases immunity of the patient
• Regulates blood pressure
• Reduces infections in the body e.g. bacterial and fungal infections
• Improves skin problems
• Reduces cholesterol content of the body
• Resolves kidney stone problem
• Helps in improving the function of genito urinary system
• Anti infection agent
• Pain releaver
• Blood purifier
• Abdominal disorders
• Health tonic
• Reduces all the three doshas: vatta- pitta- kapha
• Treats skin problems and allergies
• Clears cough
• Helps in cold and cough
• Provides nutrition to the body
• Anti stranguary
• Strong detox agent.